Melle, Vlaams Gewest, BelgiumFinance
Be-Mobile is revolutionizing traffic and creating the mobility solutions of today and tomorrow. Headquartered in Ghent, our dynamic team of enthusiasts is building technology platforms for connected cars and travelers, paving the road for autonomous, multi-modal and shared mobility. Through our offices in Belgium and The Netherlands we are helping road operators, the logistics sector and car industry to conquer the daily hassle of traffic jams and get in control over their mobility. Our portfolio of solutions includes traffic monitoring and guidance, electronic toll collection, multi-modal route planning, mobile parking payment and many more…
To strengthen our team, Be-Mobile is looking for a Business Controller who is interested in working in a cutting-edge, socially engaged environment.
As a business controller, you will be the financial partner of two companies (BE & NL) and help them achieve their strategic goals. You will be responsible for:
- Providing accurate and timely financial reports and insights on the performance of the companies
- Comparing actual results with budget and forecast and identifying variances and opportunities for improvement
- Supporting the monthly and annual closing processes and ensuring compliance with accounting standards and policies
- Collaborating with the business leaders and budget holders to provide financial guidance and advice
- Developing and maintaining dashboards and reports in Power BI to monitor key financial indicators and trends
- Conducting various analyses and supporting the decision-making process with data-driven recommendations
- Implementing and improving internal control systems to ensure reliability and efficiency of financial information
- Participating in due diligence projects for potential acquisitions or partnerships
You‘ll be part of an ambitious and small finance team, reporting directly to the Finance Director. You’ll be working from our HQ in Melle, close to Ghent.
Some must-haves we’re expecting:
- Open mindset, eager to learn and develop, energetic, enthusiastic
- Strong communication skills, both in writing as verbally
- Team player
- Strong organizational skills, able to multi-task and manage several priorities at the same time
In addition, you also have the following:
- Master in a financial/economic domain
- 3 to 5 years relevant experience (audit; business or financial controlling)
- Experience with ERP software (Microsoft Dynamics) and Power BI
- Strong excel and tech savvy
- Fluent in Dutch and English (speaking/writing)
If you recognize yourself in multiple aspects of the lists above and you have what it takes in learning mindset with regards to the others, we are happy to hear from you!
We provide a very interesting total remuneration package, flexible working hours, fun and healthy team initiatives, which we will explain during the selection process.
As a fast growing company with strong international ambitions we invest in durable and interesting careers. We aim for continuous development by mapping your professional growth on the opportunities within Be-Mobile.
You’ll feel right at home if you prefer to work in an entrepreneurial environment where cutting edge technology is used to service our international clients. Our competent, trustworthy and passionate team is curious to get to know you! Are you as well?