Be-Mobile, headquartered in Ghent, pioneers in Smart Mobility Solutions on an international level. We offer advanced solutions to measure and manage the traffic flows in order to put travelers, cities, road authorities, parking operators and logistics companies all around the world in control of their mobility processes.
To support our international commercial team and help them switch towards a more product facing sales approach, Be-Mobile is looking for a Sales Engineer who is interested in working in a socially engaged environment and eager to market all our smart mobility solutions in Belgium and France.
To expand and reinforce this team we are looking for a Sales Engineer who will have following responsibilities:
- Design and manage the bid process-, and documentation for small and larger deals to demonstrate the potential of our full product-, and solutions portfolio in Belgium and France.
- You feed the business plans by giving input on market potential, commercial opportunities, competitor analysis, data content suppliers, etc.
- Starting from client’s needs, you’ll produce high-quality sales presentations and product collaterals that is aligned with the identity of Be-Mobile and is accessible for all internal stakeholders.
- Together with the commercial team, you’ll make sure that applications and solutions in bid phase, meet our product roadmap and general architecture.
The must-haves we are looking for are:
- Higher degree and analytic mind
- Driven towards results, both pragmatic and punctual
- Experience in writing attractive tenders in French
- Creative in a technical environment.
- Excellent communication skills in French (mother tongue). English and Dutch are an important plus.
The skills that make a great Sales Engineer in our team are:
- Affinity with solution selling, ICT, supply chain and traffic management
- Easy communicator but also perseverant: prepared to find information distributed over different teams and people within the organisation
- Able to work on several parallel tracks, as you work across the different offerings
- Flexible, able to cope with (changing) priorities and meet deadlines
- Work well in team, where you acknowledge and appreciate every team member’s contribution`
- Eager to learn about our customers’ business issues and challenges, and how to meet their needs but also sensitive to technical arguments
- Positive mind and ‘can do’ attitude
- Eye for detail and the love for good design and graphics.
If you recognize yourself in these requirements, we are happy to hear from you!
As a fast-growing tech company, we indulge in cutting-edge technologies and we invest in durable and interesting careers where we map your professional growth on the opportunities within Be-Mobile.
You’ll feel at home if you share values like integrity and open feedback.
Our young, trustworthy and passionate teamplayers are curious to get to know you! Are you as well?
We provide a very interesting total remuneration package, flexible working hours and healthy team initiatives, which we will explain during the selection process.