Customer support (+ traffic editor)
Schaarbeek, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest, BelgiumOperations
Touring Mobilis, part of Be-Mobile, is a young and dynamic company that collects traffic information. This information is complemented by our "Floating Car Data" technology, which uses GPS systems in vehicles to map out traffic flows in real-time.
The traffic information collected by Touring Mobilis is used in the traffic bulletins of the VRT and RTBF and is also directly uploaded onto navigation systems. Clients here include Mio, Garmin, Opel, Toyota, Lexus, Renault, Mercedes, Volvo, etc.
To strengthen our team, Touring Mobilis is looking for a Customer Support.
As a Customer Support, you:
- Provide first line support to our clients (mainly local governments) and end-users answering their questions and troubleshooting their issues.
- Administrate payments, adjusting in incomplete or erroneous payments.
- Work with our team of traffic editors based in Brussels (VRT control tower).
- Support this team by processing incoming reports, entering accidents, incidents and speed checks in our traffic platform and monitoring the quality of our traffic information. In addition, you also help create trafficbulletins that are sent to the various VRT studios to be read out on the radio.
- Flexible, as you will be working in a shift system: weekend, holidays, early shift, evening shift
- Eager to continuously improve quality, service and client satisfaction.
- Know how to find your way on a map, as geographical knowledge is crucial.
The skills that make a great Customer Support colleague are:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch, English and French
- Efficient and focused in your work
- Pragmatic, flexible and able to cope with (changing) priorities
- Weekend work and a shift system do not scare you off
- Team spirit is top priority for you
- Positive mind and ‘can do’ attitude
- Driven towards results, efficient and focused in your work
- Eager to learn and continuously improve yourself
If you recognize yourself in these requirements, we are happy to hear from you!
As a fast moving company with cutting-edge technologies, we invest in durable and interesting careers.
We aim for continuous development by mapping your professional growth on the opportunities within Be-Mobile.
You’ll feel at home if you share values like integrity and open feedback.
Our young, trustworthy and passionate team players are curious to get to know you! Are you as well?
We provide a very interesting total remuneration package and healthy team initiatives, which we will explain during the selection process.