Belgium, Vlaams Gewest, MelleTechnology
While the need for mobility of people and goods keeps growing, the capacity is getting scarcer by the minute. Building new infrastructure is not a durable or cost-effective solution, but then what is? The solution that mobility experts are following is Total Traffic Management.
Be-Mobile, headquartered in Ghent, pioneers in Smart Mobility Solutions on an international level. We offer advanced solutions to measure and manage the traffic flows in order to put travelers, cities, road authorities, parking operators and logistics companies all around the world in control of their mobility processes.
In order to break new grounds and spur our growth in Europe, Be-Mobile is looking for a DevOps Engineer with the following responsibilities:
- Deployment and go-live of all code within our Traffic Platform
- Work together with several teams throughout the organization, including our Infrastructure team, responsible for infrastructure provisioning such as data storage, queuing, servers, etc.
- Automate processes and streamline development phases, because we get itchy by repeatable tasks
- Set-up clean and comprehensive visualizations. Correct alerting for metrics is needed to maintain healthy systems and satisfied clients
- Support to build and maintain our Traffic Platform, where we will value your input and research
- Write micro-services in Golang and work close together with backend developers
- Pro-actively clean-up and migrate legacy services to our modern cloud environments
- Monitor and maintain operational availability and excellency of our Traffic Platform
You are familiar with cutting edge technologies and up-to-date with the latest trends and emerging new backend developments. Moreover, you’re confident and excited about learning new technological approaches!
We are looking for the following skillset:
- Intrigued by technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, Ceph, Jenkins, Grafana
- Eager to develop in Go (see Golang). A modern language for pragmatic developers
- Being on duty is not an obstruction
- Some experience of any of the common languages is very welcome: .NET, Java, Python, C++
- Some experience with hardening and securing infrastructure is also very welcome
- Creativity, ownership and innovation are not unfamiliar words
- Willingness to share your knowledge and experience with others, as well as be open to new ideas yourself
- Having a positive attitude and appreciate a good, fun working environment
- Making something that works and then improve your work
- In possession of a bachelor or master degree
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Don’t let new things scare you off, if you have the right learning attitude, we’d love to welcome you!
As a fast-growing tech company, we indulge in cutting-edge technologies and we invest in durable and interesting careers where we map your professional growth on the opportunities within Be-Mobile.
You’ll feel at home if you share values like integrity and open feedback.
Our young, trustworthy and passionate teamplayers are curious to get to know you! Are you as well?
We provide a very interesting total remuneration package, flexible working hours and healthy team initiatives, which we will explain during the selection process.