DevOps Engineer Infrastructure
We’ve built our own cloud with open source technology like Kubernetes, Ceph, Apache Kafka,… If you like to be part of this unique and successful story, your main responsibilities as a DevOps engineer include:
- Managing and maintaining our self-hosted cloud (bare-metal) in combination with proprietary cloud services of Azure, AWS (Amazon) and Google.
- Maintaining a healthy infrastructure, maintaining orchestration platforms and developing the proper tools for it such as web services, daemons/services and console applications.
- Setting up nice visualisations and correct alerts for metrics is sometimes needed to be done.
- Automating processes and streamline development phases, cause we get itchy by repeatable tasks.
- Create tools, so it’s more easy for your colleagues to interact with the infrastructure.
We provide a very interesting total remuneration package, flexible working hours, fun and healthy team initiatives, which we will explain during the selection process.
As a fast growing company with strong international ambitions we invest in durable and interesting careers. We aim for continuous development by mapping your professional growth on the opportunities within Be-Mobile.
You’ll feel right at home if you prefer to work in an entrepreneurial environment where cutting edge technology is used to service our international clients. Our competent, trustworthy and passionate team is curious to get to know you! Are you as well?
You are familiar with cutting edge technologies and up-to-date with the latest trends and emerging new backend technologies. Moreover, you’re confident and excited about learning new technologies!
We are looking for the following skillset:
- As we use Go (see golang) throughout our entire stack, experience is seen as a plus.
- You are eager to work with interesting technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Ceph, Elasticsearch, Kafka and Cassandra.
- Some experience with hardening and securing infrastructure is very welcome
- You don’t mind on-call duty
- You are creative and innovative and are capable to bring something to good results all by yourself
- You have a positive attitude and appreciate a good, fun working environment
- You can first make it work, then make it better
Don’t let new things scare you off, if you have right learning attitude, we’d love to welcome you!
All Be-Mobile colleagues are:
- Team players who share their knowledge and experience
- Pragmatic problem solvers and goalgetters
- Fluent in Dutch and English