DevOps Engineer - Tolling
You join our product team working autonomously on our Toll Platform. One of the biggest players for toll collection – Axxès of the Vinci group – has permission to collect toll, based on our technology. As a passionate devops engineer, your responsibilities include:
- Deployment and go-live of all Toll code within our well established Tolling platform.
- Work together with our infrastructure team, who is responsible for infrastructure provisioning such as data storage, queuing, servers, etc. Specific configurations for Tolling are your responsibility.
- Automating processes and streamline development phases, cause we get itchy by repeatable tasks.
- Setting up clean and comprehensive visualizations. Correct alerts for metrics is needed to maintain a healthy Toll Platform.
- Supporting to build and maintain our Tolling platform, where we will value your input and research.
- Write micro-services in Golang and work close together with backend developers.
We provide a very interesting total remuneration package, flexible working hours, fun and healthy team initiatives, which we will explain during the selection process.
As a fast growing company with strong international ambitions we invest in durable and interesting careers. We aim for continuous development by mapping your professional growth on the opportunities within Be-Mobile.
You’ll feel right at home if you prefer to work in an entrepreneurial environment where cutting edge technology is used to service our international clients. Our competent, trustworthy and passionate team is curious to get to know you! Are you as well?
You are familiar with cutting edge technologies and up-to-date with the latest trends and emerging new backend technologies. Moreover, you’re confident and excited about learning new technologies!
We are looking for the following skillset:
- As we use Go (see golang) throughout our entire stack, experience is seen as a plus.
- You are eager to work with interesting technologies such as Kubernetes, Helm, Docker, Jenkins, Ceph, ElasticSearch, Kafka and Cassandra.
- Some experience with hardening and securing infrastructure is very welcome
- You don’t mind on-call duty
- You are creative and innovative and are capable to bring something to good results all by yourself
- You have a positive attitude and appreciate a good, fun working environment
- You work precise due to strict SLA requirements
- You feel responsible for delivering and fixing together
- You are critic person who wants to understand the task at hand
Don’t let new things scare you off, if you have right learning attitude, we’d love to welcome you!
All Be-Mobile colleagues are:
- Team players who share their knowledge and experience
- Pragmatic problem solvers and goalgetters
- Fluent in Dutch and English