Frontend Developer - Traffic Management Solutions
As a frontend developer of our TMS team (Traffic Management Solutions), you co-develop our technologies that put the current mobility infrastructure to better use by monitoring and analyzing real-time or historical traffic data. These technologies are important for harmonizing the public & private interests in mobility. The revolutionary technology is written in Golang (Backend) and Vue.js (frontend) and follows Be-Mobile’s corporate technologies and quality standards. As a passionate frontend developer, your main responsibilities include:
- You make a functional analysis of components that need to be implemented, determining their scope and technical designs.
- You research, develop, implement, unit-test and maintain new software code that will be used to build further on our Traffic Management Solutions.
- You work closely with the Project / Product Managers to provide delivery according to schedule.
- You work independently but also agile in team during the build and implementation in streamlined development phases.
- You maintain an up to date knowledge of current and new technologies.
- You’ll get to work within a multidisciplinar techteam, making sure that you remain up to date with latest technologies and advancements.
As a fast growing tech company we indulge cutting-edge technologies and we invest in durable and interesting careers where we map your professional growth on the opportunities within Be-Mobile.
You’ll feel at home if you share values like integrity and open feedback. Our young, trustworthy and passionate team players are curious to get to know you! Are you as well?
We provide a very interesting total remuneration package, flexible working hours and healthy team initiatives, which we will explain during the selection process.
You are familiar with cutting edge technologies and up-to-date with the latest trends and emerging new frontend technologies. Moreover, you’re confident and excited about learning new technologies!
We are looking for a frontend developer with the following skillset:
- Strong interest in working with Vue.Js and having Golang as the backend technology to built on.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) and GIT is important.
- Experience with, or strongly interested in Micro service architecture
- You are eager to work with interesting technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, protobuf/ flatbuffers, elasticsearch and/or Kafka.
- Knowledge of protocols such as REST and websockets are a plus..
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
- Team players who share their knowledge and experience flourish in the C-ITS team.
- You are a pragmatic problem solvers and a goalgetter.
Don’t let new things scare you off, if you have right learning attitude, we’d love to welcome you!