Full Stack Developer - MAPS
As a full stack developer of our Maps team, you develop at the core of Be-Mobile. Through data from connected vehicles, Be-Mobile gains unprecedented real-time insights in traffic flows with its floating car data, using smart algorithms to map each individual driver’s covered trajectory. OpenstreetMaps is used for this complex map matching and your team is responsible for that! As a passionate full stack developer, your main responsibilities include:
- Making a functional analysis of components that need to be implemented, determining their scope and technical designs.
- Research, develop, implement, unit-test and maintain new software code that will be used to build our Smart Mobility Solutions.
- Work closely with the Project / Product Managers to provide delivery according to schedule.
- Work independently but also agile in team during the build and implementation in streamlined development phases.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of current and new technologies.
As a fast growing tech company we indulge cutting-edge technologies and we invest in durable and interesting careers where we map your professional growth on the opportunities within Be-Mobile.
You’ll feel at home if you share values like integrity and open feedback. Our young, trustworthy and passionate team players are curious to get to know you! Are you as well?
We provide a very interesting total remuneration package, flexible working hours and healthy team initiatives, which we will explain during the selection process.
You are familiar with cutting edge technologies and up-to-date with the latest trends and emerging new geospatial technologies. Moreover, you’re confident and excited about learning new technologies!
We are looking for the following skillset:
- As we use Go (see golang) throughout our entire stack, experience is seen as a plus.
- Hand on experience with server side languages such as .Net, Java, and Python is also seen as a plus!
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) and GIT is important.
- You are eager to work with interesting technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, protobuf/ flatbuffers, elasticsearch.
- You have a background in GIS or you are willing to learn more about this topic.
- Knowledge of International GeoSpatial-standards (OGC) and file-formats is seen as a plus.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- Team players who share their knowledge and experience flourish in the MAPS team.
- You are a pragmatic problem solvers and a goalgetter with attention to details.
Don’t let new things scare you off, if you have right learning attitude, we’d love to welcome you!