While the need for mobility of people and goods keeps growing, the capacity is getting scarcer by the minute. Building new infrastructure is not a durable or cost-effective solution, but then what is? The solution is Total Traffic Management.
Be-Mobile, headquartered in Ghent, pioneers in Smart Mobility Solutions on an international level. We offer advanced solutions to measure and manage the traffic flows in order to put travelers, cities, road authorities, parking operators and logistics companies all around the world in control of their mobility processes.
In order to keep track with this evolution towards Total Traffic Management, Be-Mobile is looking for a passionate and bright functional analyst with the following responsibilities:
- You will work closely with different stakeholders such as the program manager, project managers, team of developers, technical architect and the clients
- Starting from client’s needs and project definition you will work out user stories and make sure this documentation is accessible to and agreed upon by all stakeholders
- These user stories are further translated into use cases and functional requirements to support development. You write and document use cases for both internal and external deliverables
- You maintain and update the documentation during the course of the project, keeping every stakeholder up to date
- Supported by the engineering managers, you’ll make sure that applications and solutions meet our product roadmap and general architecture
- In the further course of the project, the use cases are translated into test scenarios to guarantee a complete testing of the development and project chain
As a Functional Analyst at Be-Mobile you’ll make sure that applications and solutions are aligned with the roadmap and meet our compiled architecture.
The must-haves we're looking for are:
- Higher degree and analytic mind
- Driven towards results, both pragmatic and punctual
- Experience in analyzing and documenting system application, database and system design
- Strict follow up of delivery, ensuring support for requirements and changes by communicating at all levels and writing accurate documentation
- Ability to perform a breakdown into smaller functional blocks
- Ability to maintain a helicopter view and to communicate this vision to the stakeholders
- Fluent in Dutch and English, French is a strong plus
The skills that make a great functional analyst in our team are:
- Able to work on several parallel tracks
- Flexible, able to cope with (changing) priorities and meet deadlines
- Work well in team, where you acknowledge and appreciate every team member’s contribution
- Knowledge of MaaS is considered a plus
- Eager to learn about our customers’ business issues and challenges, and how to meet their needs but also sensitive to technical arguments
- Positive mind and ‘can do’ attitude
Don’t let new things scare you off, if you have right learning attitude, we’d love to welcome you!
As a fast growing tech company we indulge cutting-edge technologies and we invest in durable and interesting careers where we map your professional growth on the opportunities within Be-Mobile.
You’ll feel at home if you share values like integrity and open feedback. Our young, trustworthy and passionate team players are curious to get to know you! Are you as well?
We provide a very interesting total remuneration package, flexible working hours and healthy team initiatives, which we will explain during the selection process.
If you recognize yourself in this role and if you're eager to revolutionize traffic together, we are happy to hear from you!