Belgium, Vlaams Gewest, MelleTechnology
While the need for mobility of people and goods keeps growing, the capacity is getting scarcer by the minute. Building new infrastructure is not a durable or cost-effective solution, but then what is? The solution that mobility experts are following is Total Traffic Management.
Be-Mobile, headquartered in Ghent, pioneers in Smart Mobility Solutions on an international level. We offer advanced solutions to measure and manage the traffic flows in order to put travelers, cities, road authorities, parking operators and logistics companies all around the world in control of their mobility processes.
To strengthen our team, Be-Mobile is looking for a Graphic Designer who is interested in working in a cutting-edge, socially engaged environment.
In order to break new grounds and spur our growth in Europe, Be-Mobile is looking for a Graphic Designer with the following responsibilities:
- Works closely together with the technology teams to understand our products, solutions and services on a functional level and translate this to design
- You design our B2B desktop apps and online platforms
- Design of multiple marketing related websites (typical “focus websites”) and presentations
- You pay close attention to usability and keep optimal user experience of your designs in mind
- Monitoring the corporate identity
- Appeals on his/her functional expertise and creative skills to produce high-quality graphics and designs
We are looking for the following skillset:
- Knowledge of UI
- Expert in Graphical editing tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD, Indesign
- You can work with Microsoft office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Basic understanding of responsive UI design, information hierarchy, graphics creation
- Eye for detail and the love for good design and graphics
- Besides being creative, you do not lose sight of the commercial aspect
- Pro-active and eager to continuously improve processes/procedures
- In possession of a bachelor or master’s degree or equivalent via extensive portfolio
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Don’t let new things scare you off, if you have the right learning attitude, we’d love to welcome you!
As a fast-growing tech company, we indulge in cutting-edge technologies and we invest in durable and interesting careers where we map your professional growth on the opportunities within Be-Mobile.
You’ll feel at home if you share values like integrity and open feedback.
Our young, trustworthy and passionate teamplayers are curious to get to know you! Are you as well?
We provide a very interesting total remuneration package, flexible working hours and healthy team initiatives, which we will explain during the selection process.