Belgium, Vlaams Gewest, MelleOperations
Be-Mobile, headquartered in Ghent, pioneers in Smart Mobility Solutions on an international level. We offer advanced solutions to measure and manage the traffic flows in order to put travelers, cities, road authorities, parking operators and logistics companies all around the world in control over their mobility processes. We are currently developing technological solutions for electronic toll collection, intermodal route planning, fleet management, etc.
To strengthen our team, Be-Mobile is looking for an incident manager who is interested in working in a cutting-edge, socially engaged environment.
As an incident manager, you will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction in every step of our service delivery process.
- Follow-up of software and data issues with devops team and customers to ensure that their needs have been met
- Document diagnostic steps and communications with the customer as you troubleshoot the reported problem
- Investigate and use of a knowledge base to find the correct solution to problems raised by customers
- Build and empower knowledge base of issues/incidents in software and datasources
- Track detailed information about each customer's service need in an incident management system
- Report on service level to service delivery manager
The must-haves we are looking for are:
- IT background or proven interest in technologies and software development
- Experience in a software support role and ambition to grow into service delivery
- Able to document problem and solution in a clear and understandable way
- Experienced in use of Microsoft Office tools
- Knowledge of JIRA is a plus
- Fluent in Dutch, English and French.
The skills that make a great incident manager and valuable colleague are:
- Quick learner
- Strong problem solving and research skills
- Team player
- Strong communication skills, ability to create buy-in at all levels (customers and colleagues)
If you recognize yourself in these requirements, we are happy to hear from you!
As a fast growing tech company we indulge cutting-edge technologies and we invest in durable and interesting careers where we map your professional growth on the opportunities within Be-Mobile.
You’ll feel at home if you share values like integrity and open feedback.
Our young, trustworthy and passionate team players are curious to get to know you! Are you as well?
We provide a very interesting total remuneration package, flexible working hours and healthy team initiatives, which we will explain during the selection process.