Lead QA Engineer
Belgium, Vlaams Gewest, MelleOperations
Be-Mobile is a European market leader in smart mobility solutions, with headquarters in Ghent. We are developing and selling technological solutions for electronic toll collection, multi-modal route planning and electronic fare collection. We also offer advanced solutions to measure and manage the traffic flows to put travelers, cities, road authorities, parking operators and logistic companies in control over their mobility processes.
To strengthen our team, Be-Mobile is looking for a Lead QA Engineer who is interested in working in a cutting-edge, socially engaged environment and take the lead in performing our testing activities.
As a Lead QA Engineer at Be-Mobile you will be testing our core platform and key business applications from our different offerings.Your main responsibilities include:
- Managing and supporting a small team
- Setting team objectives together with the teams
- Creation of test cases and data related using own in-depth technical analysis of both functional and non-functional specifications.
- Running of test scenarios and reporting on defects via market standard tool such as JIRA.
- Providing insight on progress, anomalies, risks and risks associated with the project.
- Delivering input for the test plan; breaking down system into testing components and producing test specifications for these components.
- Work closely with project managers to provide delivery according to schedule
- Advising on test strategy, test techniques and test environment.
- Participating in and facilitating post project/phase reviews to cultivate a "learning organization".
- Coordinate testing activities with client
The must-haves we are looking for are:
- A Bachelor’s degree or minimum 3 years of experience in software testing.
- Proven experience in leading teams
- Team players who share their knowledge and experience flourish in the team
- Knowledge of the V-model and Agile methodology and being able to apply it on different projects.
- Experience and knowledge of structured tests and the main standard tests methodologies.
- Demonstrate analysis capacities and interest in the domain.
- Desire to work in an innovative information systems environment and develop a career in testing.
- Knowledge of automation tool is a plus.
- Certification in testing such as ISQTB is a plus
The skills that make a great lead QA Engineer in our team are:
- Analytical and critical mind
- Have an eye for the details and being quality driven
- Stress resistant
- Fluent in Dutch and English
If you recognize yourself in these requirements, we are happy to hear from you!
As a fast-growing tech company, we indulge in cutting-edge technologies and we invest in durable and interesting careers where we map your professional growth on the opportunities within Be-Mobile.
You’ll feel at home if you share values like integrity and open feedback.
Our young, trustworthy and passionate teamplayers are curious to get to know you! Are you as well?
We provide a very interesting total remuneration package, flexible working hours and healthy team initiatives, which we will explain during the selection process.