Multilingual Business Assistant
As a Business Assistant – reporting directly to the HR Director - you do not only support and work closely together with the various business unit directors and our management team but you’re also responsible for an inspiring and professional working atmosphere. As a hands-on, open and positive Business Assistant, your main responsibilities include:
- Be the first contact for customers, partners, recruits, press and other contacts by phone, e-mail and in person.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive and direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Perform other clerical Assistant duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing, etc.
- Support our business unit directors and management team in terms of travel, events, agenda and other administrative tasks.
- Schedule and coordinate office events, both in- and external.
- Organize office operations and procedures (kitchen/office supplies, utilities, cleaning, etc.).
- Being easy to reach out to and act as SPOC for office related questions. You discuss possible solutions and align on action points with the CEO.
- Assess your way of working and evaluate the efficiency of your working processes critically.
We provide a very interesting total remuneration package, flexible working hours, fun and healthy team initiatives, which we will explain during the selection process.
As a fast growing company with strong international ambitions we invest in durable and interesting careers. We aim for continuous development by mapping your professional growth on the opportunities within Be-Mobile.
You’ll feel right at home if you prefer to work in an entrepreneurial environment where cutting edge technology is used to service our international clients. Our competent, trustworthy and passionate team is curious to get to know you! Are you as well?
The must-haves we are looking for are:
- Higher degree or 2 years of relevant experience
- Confident, stress-resistant and flexible
- Pro-active and eager to continuously improve processes/procedures
- Excellent organizational skills, always respecting deadlines
- You take budget seriously and always search for budget friendly solutions.
- Pragmatic with a professional, integer and positive approach
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Excellent communication skills in English, Dutch and French (being multilingual is an absolute must!)
If you recognize yourself in these requirements, we are happy to hear from you!