While the need for mobility of people and goods keeps growing, the capacity is getting scarcer by the minute. Building new infrastructure is not a durable or cost-effective solution, but then what is? The solution is Total Traffic Management.
Be-Mobile, headquartered in Ghent, pioneers in Smart Mobility Solutions on an international level. We offer advanced solutions to measure and manage the traffic flows in order to put travelers, cities, road authorities, parking operators and logistics companies all around the world in control of their mobility processes.
In order to keep track with this evolution towards Total Traffic Management, Be-Mobile is looking for an ambitious project manager with the following responsibilities:
- Developing and managing assigned projects to ensure successful delivery of project objectives within the defined parameters of cost, scope and quality;
- Developing work plans and work programs, including estimates and resource requirements; communicating project status and being the project advocate; taking responsibility for risk and issue management;
- Consulting with external customers and project stakeholders (both internal as well as external) project initiation statements, project definition reports, project status reports, business cases, and benefits realization estimates;
- Continuous improvement of its own project management capabilities and of solution delivery to business clients. Participating in and facilitating post project/phase reviews to cultivate a “learning organization”.
The must-haves we are looking for are:
- Higher degree and eagerness to learn
- Strong project management skills with experience in organizing, prioritizing, planning, and executing projects from definition through implementation
- Ability to manage up to five medium risk projects concurrently
- Experience in delivering fixed price projects including P&L management
- Familiar with software application development and good technical insight
The skills that make a great project manager in our team are:
- Standard project methodology (such as Prince II) knowledge and practice. Certification is seen as a plus;
- Client minded with a real ability to manage client expectations to both best benefits of client and Be-Mobile
- Driven towards results, strong focus on project delivery but also a teamplayer, willing to share knowledge and experience
- Taking ownership and natural tendency towards continuous improvement
- Fluent in Dutch and English, French is a plus.
Don’t let new things scare you off, if you have right learning attitude, we’d love to welcome you!
As a fast growing tech company we indulge cutting-edge technologies and we invest in durable and interesting careers where we map your professional growth on the opportunities within Be-Mobile.
You’ll feel at home if you share values like integrity and open feedback. Our young, trustworthy and passionate team players are curious to get to know you! Are you as well?
We provide a very interesting total remuneration package, flexible working hours and healthy team initiatives, which we will explain during the selection process.
If you recognize yourself in this role and if you're eager to revolutionize traffic together, we are happy to hear from you!