Belgium, Vlaams Gewest, MelleOperations
Be-Mobile is a European market leader in smart mobility solutions, headquartered in Ghent. We develop and sell technological solutions for electronic toll collection, multi-modal route planning and electronic fare collection. We also offer advanced solutions to measure and manage the traffic flows to put travelers, cities, road authorities, parking operators and logistic companies in control over their mobility processes.
To strengthen our team, Be-Mobile is looking for a project manager to develop and manage our running projects in the area of Traffic Management.
Be-Mobile takes the lead when it comes to technological developments in Smart Mobility Solutions. As a Project Manager of our Logistics Platform, you deliver our technical solution which coordinates a fleet of more than 100.000 vehicles. Our platform is designed around the central logistic building blocks: smart route planning, traffic information, truck navigation, estimated time of arrival (ETA) and C-ITS (Cooperative Intelligent Transport Systems). As a Project Manager of our Logistics platform you play a key role in harmonizing the public & private interests in mobility. Exciting isn't it?
Be-Mobile is looking for a Project Manager who will be in charge of:
- Developing and managing assigned projects to ensure successful delivery of project objectives within the defined parameters of cost, scope and quality;
- Developing work plans and work programs, including estimates and resource requirements; communicating project status and being the project advocate; taking responsibility for risk and issue management;
- Consulting with external customers and project stakeholders (both internal as well as external) project initiation statements, project definition reports, project status reports, business cases, and benefits realization estimates;
- Continuous improvement of its own project management capabilities and of solution delivery to business clients. Participating in and facilitating post project/phase reviews to cultivate a “learning organization”.
The must-haves we are looking for are:
- Higher degree and eagerness to learn
- Strong project management skills with experience in organizing, prioritizing, planning, and executing projects from definition through implementation
- Ability to manage up to five medium risk projects concurrently
- Experience in delivering fixed price projects including P&L management
- Familiar with software application development and good technical insight
The skills that make a great project manager in our team are:
- Standard project methodology (such as Prince II) knowledge and practice. Certification is seen as a plus;
- Client minded with a real ability to manage client expectations to both best benefits of client and Be-Mobile
- Driven towards results, strong focus on project delivery but also a teamplayer, willing to share knowledge and experience
- Taking ownership and natural tendency towards continuous improvement
- Fluent in Dutch, English and French
If you recognize yourself in these requirements, we are happy to hear from you!
As a fast-growing tech company, we indulge in cutting-edge technologies and we invest in durable and interesting careers where we map your professional growth on the opportunities within Be-Mobile.
You’ll feel at home if you share values like integrity and open feedback.
Our young, trustworthy and passionate teamplayers are curious to get to know you! Are you as well?
We provide a very interesting total remuneration package, flexible working hours and healthy team initiatives, which we will explain during the selection process.