Sales Manager Traffic
As a Sales Manager you are responsible to further develop and grow our account portfolio. You play a key role in commercial business development of the BU Traffic in the Benelux.
- Identify, contract and manage customers such as cities, road operators, traffic consultants, retail and hospitals.
- Deliver qualitative bids in Dutch and French, English is a plus
- Manage the bid process for small and larger deals
- Start-up pilot projects to demonstrate the potential of our technology
- Give input for the business plans for our further expansion (i.e. competitor analysis)
- Give input to our product manager for new developments regarding our traffic management solutions
You will work from our headquarters in Melle, near Ghent.
As a fast moving company with cutting-edge technologies, we invest in durable and interesting careers.
We aim for continuous development by mapping your professional growth on the opportunities within Be-Mobile.
You’ll feel at home if you share values like integrity and open feedback. Our young, trustworthy and passionate team players are curious to get to know you! Are you as well?
We provide a very interesting total remuneration package, flexible working hours and healthy team initiatives, which we will explain during the selection process.
The must-haves we are looking for are:
- A university degree or 3 years of sales experience, preferably in the public sector
- Fluent in French and Dutch, English is an important plus
- Affinity with traffic management, ICT and Smart Mobility
- Eager to support a high tech company with clear international growth ambitions
The skills that make a great sales manager in our team are:
- Ambitious and pro-active
- Goal-oriented and pragmatic
- Social and charismatic communicator
- Quick in acquiring in depth knowledge of our smart mobility solutions, ability to demonstrate the potential of our technology
- Stress resistant and flexible
If you recognize yourself in these requirements, we are happy to hear from you!