Senior HR Manager ad interim
Be-Mobile is revolutionizing traffic and creating the mobility solutions of today and tomorrow. Headquartered in Ghent, our dynamic team of enthusiasts is building technology platforms for connected cars and travelers, paving the road for autonomous, multi-modal and shared mobility. Through our offices in Belgium, The Netherlands, Poland and the Republic of Belarus, we are helping road operators, the logistics sector and car industry to conquer the daily hassle of traffic jams and get in control over their mobility. Our portfolio of solutions includes traffic monitoring and guidance, electronic toll collection, multi-modal route planning, mobile parking payment and many more…
To strengthen our team, Be-Mobile is looking for an ambitious Senior HR Manager for an interim management mission of 6 months.
As a Senior HR Manager you take full ownership of all HR topics across the company from recruitment to performance reviews, wage reviews and learning and development. You support and work closely together with our team of two HR professionals, our management team and the Proximus HR shared service center.
As a hands-on, ambitious, and positive Senior HR Manager, your main responsibilities include:
- Safeguard our business growth, starting from our current team of 130 people and shape a unique and delightful employee experience to all Be-Mobile employees.
- Own and guide new HR Projects. Adapt and align every process/project to the local needs and local law in Belgium and The Netherlands.
- Ensure an efficient HR process and payroll management in Belgium and the Netherlands together with our partners, the Proximus shared service center and our finance team.
- Develop and maintain internal employee relations within and across teams. Actively coach and motivate our teams to reach higher levels of autonomy and responsibility.
- Identify automation opportunities and be sure all knowledge is documented to help us scale and focus on what matters.
- Actively share your expertise and make your team shine.
The must-haves we are looking for are:
- Solid experience as HR Manager in a technological environment. HR topics as remuneration analysis, employee engagement, talent acquisition, organizational design and performance management are nothing new.
- Experience in using big platforms (such as MSD365) to process and analyze people data is a plus
- Pragmatic approach with a confident, inspiring, stress-resistant, and flexible twist.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch. French is a plus.
- You are reliable, honest and ethical.
- Continuous iteration is part of your DNA.
- You work in the office (Melle, Belgium) for 3 days a week.
- You report directly to the CEO.
If you recognize yourself in these requirements, we are happy to hear from you!