Technical Solutions Engineer
Belgium, Vlaams Gewest, MelleOperations
While the need for mobility of people and goods keeps growing, the capacity is getting scarcer by the minute. Building new infrastructure is not a durable or cost-effective solution, but then what is? The solution is Total Traffic Management.
Be-Mobile, headquartered in Ghent, pioneers in Smart Mobility Solutions on an international level. We offer advanced solutions to measure and manage the traffic flows in order to put travelers, cities, road authorities, parking operators and logistics companies all around the world in control of their mobility processes.
To strengthen our team that works on advanced traffic management solutions, Be-Mobile is looking for a technical solutions engineer.
As a Technical Solutions Engineer, you’ll make sure that our advanced traffic management solutions are always operational and accurate.
- You will work partly in the field, setting up or coordinating the hardware & software configuration and installation of our traffic management solutions such as road signs and -displays, parking sensors and -barriers, etc
- Management, delivery, quality control and troubleshooting of partners and field installations is one of your main responsibilitiesand you’ll work independently on these tasks
- Communication with partners and customers as you work on a project or troubleshoot the reported problem
- Track detailed information about each customer's service need in an incident management system
- Build & use a knowledge base to find the correct solution to problems raised by customers and solve the customer’s problem
The must-haves we are looking for are:
- Hands on, with a good sense for quality and details
- Team player and solution minded
- Able to work independently on hardware installations, setting up configuration and trouble shooting
- IT background or proven interest in technologies and software development
- Able to document problem and solution in a clear and understandable way
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. French is a plus
The values that make a great team member are:
- Curious mind: eager to learn how things work and even more how you can fix them
- Pragmatic on the field, accurate when it comes to documentation
- You work well independently but you show a strong team spirit
- You communicate effectively and professionally with both internal and external customers
- Ambition to grow within the company and to bring your skills to the next level
If you recognize yourself in these requirements, we are happy to hear from you!
As a fast growing tech company we indulge cutting-edge technologies and we invest in durable and interesting careers where we map your professional growth on the opportunities within Be-Mobile.
You’ll feel at home if you share values like integrity and open feedback.
Our young, trustworthy and passionate team players are curious to get to know you! Are you as well?
We provide a very interesting total remuneration package, flexible working hours and healthy team initiatives, which we will explain during the selection process.