Be-Mobile, headquartered in Ghent, pioneers in Smart Mobility Solutions on an international level. We offer advanced solutions to measure and manage the traffic flows in order to put travelers, cities, road authorities, parking operators and logistics companies all around the world in control over their mobility processes. We are currently developing technological solutions for electronic toll collection, intermodal routeplanning, fleet management, etc.
We are a fast-growing company where people are the most valuable asset. We believe in personal growth by sharing our knowledge and expertise, and now we are looking for someone who can transfer that knowledge into a great plan with clear customer strategy objectives.
Let’s team up and make this internship an exciting experience!
Be-Mobile is on the move to market our products internationally. We aspire to share our beliefs with governments, local authorities, road operators and logistic companies on the benefits of Smart Mobility. New countries, new markets, new clients and new channels demands us to work out processes to assure qualitative kick-off and implementation.
This internship embraces two main projects, each focusing on different topics:
In both projects you finish by proposing different scenario’s (supported by a business case and incl. key steps to take) and provide recommendation on path to follow, based on internal & external discussion, desk research, etc.
During this project, you’ll be partnering with the strategy and communication director. Doing so, you get opportunities to gain expertise in different domains of business development that ensures added value to your education and personal development.
Challenging? Yes! Interesting? For sure! Energizing? Hell yeah!
AS A BE-MOBILE INTERN YOU:
▪ Want to taste what it’s like to elaborate strategic projects with a financial and commercial touch
▪ Are triggered to communicate on an international level in Dutch and English, French is a plus
▪ Are available for at least 3 months and search the ultimate mix of economics, finance, strategics, sales and marketing
▪ Are eager to learn (as much as we’re eager to learn from you!)
▪ Have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to face problems, think in terms of solutions and take initiatives
▪ Thrive in a technical environment and get energized from the prospect of working with Smart Mobility solutions
If you recognize yourself in these requirements, we are happy to hear from you!
WE GLADLY INVEST IN YOU BY OFFERING:
▪ High-quality coaching and training from our professional, dynamic and enthusiast team members. We value your opinion and strive for an open two-way feedback at all times.
▪ Real business projects concerning challenges in traffic on an international level
▪ Top-notch expertise in Smart Mobility
▪ Weekly group fitness and team events, if Covid-19 allows 😉